Wikipedia is a great resource for content – it has millions of content pages, and they are all free for you to use. Crawling to Wikipedia can be useful for SEO and for improving...
Please log into the site.
Quick win ideas
A web pioneer and inventor
I happened to be a Unix sys admin in 1993 when I found a new software release: Xmosaic! I love to experiment new things so installed it in our network, next thing that happened was that I built my first website, it was one of the first 1,000 websites in human history, at a time that only 300 web developers existed on planet Earth! The next thing that I did was a HTML course to our staff, and soon later I opened my first web company. In 1996 (before Google) I developed a multi-language search engine and in 1999 I sold it for good money. Since then I’m leading international scale projects, startups and entrepreneurs while inventing new things.
Eran is a biblical name – meaning “Awake”. “Ben-Shahar” is a surname from Isaiah’s prophecy, referring to Hillel, an angel that inspired spiritual light upon human beings. In modern Hebrew “Ben-Shahar” is used for “dawn”. Like native Indians and other indigenous people, the Hebrew names would usually relate to a subject (an animal for instance) or to a spiritual state of mind, so the meaning of “Eran Ben-Shahar” is: “Aware person, son of dawn”. I’m a theoretical physicist, a humanist, an inventor and a traveler. Welcome to my blog.
- ChatGPT 4.0 is not as smart as it may seem
- Rule number one: keep your money in the pocket
- Bookmark of recommended channels
- Fundamental problems with evolution theory
- The best currency in a crisis is NOT gold, but…
- Why investing in a New Zealand startup is a good idea?
- Some SEO tips and good practices
- Facenition update: covid19 related use cases, scale up to Europe update and more
- Necessity is the mother of all inventions – use the covid19 crisis as an opportunity
- Murphy law is hitting again, this time – I almost got “locked out” instead of “locked-down”
- Power outage, preparing our shed greenhouse for planting
- Achievements during the covid19 lockdown – 26 March 2020
- Steve Jobs and Apples “amazing” geniousity: Macbook usability issues
- How to avoid the corona virus (Covid-19) panic
- How to add an iframe popup to your blog (without any plugin)
- Startups documents – templates pack
- Startups need (not) to learn from chimpanzees
- Object Oriented Programming is usually not the best choice, especially not good for startups
- Installation of RoundCube mail client on Linux
- Goodbye Google – how and why to get off Google Products
- Add a new sender domain to an existing POSTFIX mail server – a step by step guide
- Build your own outgoing mail server on Linux
- Collaboration: the one thing that all startups need to improve and do
- Raspberry Pi Tutorials
- Some tips on how stop feeding the Google and Facebook monsters
- How to prepare the best startup pitch for investors
- How to configure WordPress to automatically install plugins and themes without FTP
- How to earn engagement in Social Media group posts
- How to improve the way you pitch angel investors
- Russia is (not) the mother of all evil