I dedicate this article to my daughter (16yrs), she is now studying full stack web development on WAMP – Apache, MySQL and PHP on a windows server. The server wouldn’t actually matter to this...
Please log into the site.
Quick win ideas
A web pioneer and inventor
I happened to be a Unix sys admin in 1993 when I found a new software release: Xmosaic! I love to experiment new things so installed it in our network, next thing that happened was that I built my first website, it was one of the first 1,000 websites in human history, at a time that only 300 web developers existed on planet Earth! The next thing that I did was a HTML course to our staff, and soon later I opened my first web company. In 1996 (before Google) I developed a multi-language search engine and in 1999 I sold it for good money. Since then I’m leading international scale projects, startups and entrepreneurs while inventing new things.
Eran is a biblical name – meaning “Awake”. “Ben-Shahar” is a surname from Isaiah’s prophecy, referring to Hillel, an angel that inspired spiritual light upon human beings. In modern Hebrew “Ben-Shahar” is used for “dawn”. Like native Indians and other indigenous people, the Hebrew names would usually relate to a subject (an animal for instance) or to a spiritual state of mind, so the meaning of “Eran Ben-Shahar” is: “Aware person, son of dawn”. I’m a theoretical physicist, a humanist, an inventor and a traveler. Welcome to my blog.
- Bookmark of recommended channels
- Fundamental problems with evolution theory
- The best currency in a crisis is NOT gold, but…
- Why investing in a New Zealand startup is a good idea?
- Some SEO tips and good practices
- Facenition update: covid19 related use cases, scale up to Europe update and more
- Necessity is the mother of all inventions – use the covid19 crisis as an opportunity
- Murphy law is hitting again, this time – I almost got “locked out” instead of “locked-down”
- Power outage, preparing our shed greenhouse for planting
- Achievements during the covid19 lockdown – 26 March 2020
- Steve Jobs and Apples “amazing” geniousity: Macbook usability issues
- How to avoid the corona virus (Covid-19) panic
- How to add an iframe popup to your blog (without any plugin)
- Startups documents – templates pack
- Startups need (not) to learn from chimpanzees
- Object Oriented Programming is usually not the best choice, especially not good for startups
- Installation of RoundCube mail client on Linux
- Goodbye Google – how and why to get off Google Products
- Add a new sender domain to an existing POSTFIX mail server – a step by step guide
- Build your own outgoing mail server on Linux
- Collaboration: the one thing that all startups need to improve and do
- Raspberry Pi Tutorials
- Some tips on how stop feeding the Google and Facebook monsters
- How to prepare the best startup pitch for investors
- How to configure WordPress to automatically install plugins and themes without FTP
- How to earn engagement in Social Media group posts
- How to improve the way you pitch angel investors
- Russia is (not) the mother of all evil
- The role of a CTO
- How come Israelis are so good with startups?