The situation – lets say you are using a CSS keyframe animation (I will give an example below) and you wish to make it faster and faster, or slower and slower. The problem: there...
A web pioneer and inventor
I happened to be a Unix sys admin in 1993 when I found a new software release: Xmosaic! I love to experiment new things so installed it in our network, next thing that happened was that I built my first website, it was one of the first 1,000 websites in human history, at a time that only 300 web developers existed on planet Earth! The next thing that I did was a HTML course to our staff, and soon later I opened my first web company. In 1996 (before Google) I developed a multi-language search engine and in 1999 I sold it for good money. Since then I’m leading international scale projects, startups and entrepreneurs while inventing new things.
Eran is a biblical name – meaning “Awake”. “Ben-Shahar” is a surname from Isaiah’s prophecy, referring to Hillel, an angel that inspired spiritual light upon human beings. In modern Hebrew “Ben-Shahar” is used for “dawn”. Like native Indians and other indigenous people, the Hebrew names would usually relate to a subject (an animal for instance) or to a spiritual state of mind, so the meaning of “Eran Ben-Shahar” is: “Aware person, son of dawn”. I’m a theoretical physicist, a humanist, an inventor and a traveler. Welcome to my blog.
- The role of a CTO
- How come Israelis are so good with startups?
- Configure a website server on Apache – quickguide
- LAMP Stack Server Build Quick Guide
- Best practice for responsive web designs
- Backend to frontend good practice web development
- How Facebook spy after you even when you are not on Facebook
- Scalable Web by Stateless Development
- How to prevent Authors from editing or deleting WordPress posts
- How to crawl to millions of Wikipedia pages
- How to change folders of a WordPress blog
- Build your own Social Share Widget
- Facebook Workplace Review
- The Marble Palace in Saint Petersburg (must see)
- How come Facebook succeeded where others failed?
- Block chain is nice, but not going to “completely change the internet”
- First nail in the Dacha, last nail in your coffin
- The 5 branches of the Russian Museum
- “Versailles is smoking in the corner” (Yekaterines I palace at Pushkin)
- Sherementev Palace Music Museum (must see)
- Historical sand statues – Peter and Paul fortress beach
- How to assess the potential of a .com idea/venture?
- Old city of Zurich, thoughts about cultural differences and art
- Osaka – a relaxed business center
- Funny English Translations in Japan and thoughts about English
- Kinkakuji Cho – the golden temple and Nishiki market (Kyoto)
- Nara city – tamed deers, huge Budha statues and good Japanease food
- Kyoto day 2: Fushimi Inari Taisha mountain and Nijo-jo castle
- Kyoto day 1: Kiyozimu temple and Gion suburb